Monday, January 30, 2006

Well, so much for that. Ben was the big winner again last night and I hope he takes good care of my money back at Carleton. So the question now is - does he come to Missy to train or to augment his bank account?
Later, the Mullet Man kicked myin PGA golf . I packed it in after that but not before I added some smooth new moves to my avatar. Karl requested that she do more jumping up and down since she's well-endowed. He also made some suggestions about possible wardrobe changes which I thought was just weird. What is it with boys and animated women? The subject of adolescent crushes on cartoons came up at work one day and the guys were like, "What? No way, that's just twisted" and I said, not even with like Daphne on Scooby-doo or Jessica Rabbit? All together they went, "Oh yeah but they're HOT". ...right. my mistake...

I had breakfast at Helen's with L.Tuts, the 2 juniors and auntie K.T. on Sunday morning. H.T. chats up a storm now and "okey-dokey" is the favourite phrase for both kids. We were checking out J.T.'s hockey cards and when I asked him to tell me Lindros' stats, H.T. corrected me, "It's ERIC!". I guess Eric's got a fan!

No comments: