Tuesday, March 06, 2007


Meghan was in town last week so Alyson, Meghan, Carrie, Dominique and I got together for dinner in Oakville. Dom and I were the only non-pregnant women in the restaurant. What is going on in Oakville?? Okay, obviously we know what. Anyway, everyone looks fantastic and Carrie had some ultrasound pics with her. I stole this pic from Meghan's Facebook album because we all forgot to bring cameras. See... fantastic!

On Sunday, Marisha and I met up with Jax and
Blake to go pick their tree. Remember? The women's team dedicated a tree to them on the racecourse? So there are a few possibilities and we jsut have to get photos and coordinates to the city so the plaque can be installed! Exciting.


I'll be leaving for Florida momentarily. I don't know how often I'll be updating. I'll be doing it from the library in Tarpon Springs so no photos until I get home.

No comments: