Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So I was walking the dog down at the harbour as usual last night and I looked up to see two really attractive men walking towards me. My pupils dilated and my heart rate jumped - metros in Port Credit? Exciting! Well, briefly. They were walking close together and their body language pretty much told the story. Gay. And not just, you know, the guy from high school who came out of the closet and still lives in his parents' basement gay. Beautifully dressed and coiffed, well-spoken and poised - these guys were dyed in the merino, weekend on Fire Island, townhouse in the East Village, G.A.Y. And as they walked past, the one talking said , "... and I also took the armoire. Well, what was I supposed to do - leave it?! It was my armoire." (I swear I'm not making this up).
Okay, this isn't a rant about "why are all the good ones always taken or gay?" Not at all. I just expected gay guys in Port Credit to have, well, mullets. Or at least ponytails. And say things like, "So, we were partying hard at the Old Stable and Bruce here, he told this joke about some old queen and I laughed so hard beer came out my nose!"
Anyway, all this is to say that things are looking up in P.C.. I mean, this town has a serious identity crisis and if it's going to settle on something, wouldn't it be great for it to be the hip, cool, IN place to live? Hmmm?? Secko, you'd better get ready because I see some extensive renos in your future!

No comments: