Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pete, Matt and I started back with our early morning workouts at PTC. It felt a little strange because I'm still on the water -  was out as recently as last night. Usually there's a bigger stretch of no paddling between the end of summer and start of winter training.
We decided that October was the November of 2011. It was mostly horrible, cold weather. I had actually started to put my boat away - no, that's not true. I was thinking about how I'm going to store boats and boards for the winter. The boards are still in my living room but I've got a tarp and sawhorses in the garage. That's something isn't it?
Anyway, just as well I hadn't packed everything away because I had a great paddle on the lake last night before meeting Katy and Eve at Katy's condo. We grabbed a couple bottles of wine and headed to Dr. Generosity for dinner.

No comments: