Thursday, May 18, 2006

I don't know if I'm having a meltdown of some kind but today I seriously considered two completely new paths to pursue. On the one hand, the Sunfish and I put together a concise business plan for opening a surfer hostel in Tofino. Okay, she actually came up with the business plan and I said stuff like, "Yeah, let's do it" and "I like surfers!".

On the other, I'm checking out trips on a website that Kaylynne sent me today, http://www.gvi.co.uk/index.asp
Work at the Jane Goodall Institute in Africa? Or maybe monitor the jaguar populations and help maintain ancient Mayan sites in Belize? Yes please!

4 comments:

John P said...

Hello Lynne,

I would pack it all in if I could own a driving range. My dream is to find a large piece of land that backs onto the main line for either the Canadian Pacific or Canadian Natinonal. I could watch trains all day, and ride around in the caged tractor while folks take shots at me. That would be cool.

Lori and I took a drive to Owen Sound over weekend, and guess what we saw? A driving range for sale! Sadly, it didn't back onto train tracks. Only something called "Madame Belle's House of Love". Hey, wait a minute.....

JP

Lynne said...

You should talk to Peppers - he wants to own a golf course and has already checked out membership in the golf course owners association. I guess you'd also have to join the brothel owners association...

John P said...

I hope I wasn't denied because of my lack of a sound business plan.

I spent hours figuring out the best way to interview the girls.

Lynne said...

blog-jackers