Saturday, February 09, 2008

Mmmm. Lazy day. I'm just drifting from one lounge-point to another; stay in bed and read. yawn. Need coffee, breakfast at Helen's, so good. A Starbuck's misto while I read the paper. Perfect. Back home to the big, deep couch in front of the fireplace, the new Jack Johnson cd on the player (coincidentally entitled "Sleep through the Static" or some such. I'm too lazy to check the name) and a recently purchased copy of "Eat Pray Love" opened across my lap.
I was just on the phone with a friend who has known me since my single-parenting days and we decided this is payback for days, no years, when I didn't have a solitary minute to myself. Well, I'm taking it and not even feeling guilty. Nothing could make today any better...umm, maybe one thing ...






... Let's face it, everything's better with George.

No comments: