Monday, June 02, 2008


Another birthday weekend! On Friday evening, my son showed up at my house with bags of groceries. He cooked me a fantastic dinner and it was so nice to just sit at the table and hang out talking. He's had a lot going on recently (broke off his engagement, moved into a new apartment, changed jobs) so it was great to catch up.


On Saturday Clem, Chrissy, Jackie and I went to the TFC Game. We had a blast; ate a ton of junk food, drank stadium beer, got rained on - in other words the perfect gameday experience! I felt pretty gross the next day but that's part of the experience, right? Anyway, times like these just underline how MUCH I miss seeing the girls on a day to day basis. We're all so busy (especially now that none of us are doing db) but we're hoping to plan more fun stuff in the near future.



No comments: