Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Okay, I have a confession. As much as I love 'What Not to Wear', I'm a huge fan of the poor man's version, 'Style by Jury'.
A lot of times, I just tune into the beginning of the program, go watch something else and then flick back for the big unveiling. Tonight I watched the entire show and I have gained a whole new appreciation for this program and particularly it's host, Bruce...something or other. Okay, I just googled him and his name is Bruce Turner. Seriously, this guy has never attracted my attention until tonight when he seemed, for the first time, to have a real connection with the makeover subject. No, that's a lie. He turned up in an incredibly muscle-defining black t-shirt on a super hot motorcycle. I'm a sucker for the bad boy. And then he takes this week's subject out to visit his friend, Bill Lishman.
Anyway, who knew this guy was so cut? He's usually wearing a boring blazer or generic shirt. I wonder if they've increased the budget for the show. Maybe I'm not the only fan? Anyway, OMG this guy is totally hot and I didn't even notice! Tuesday nights are looking up!

No comments: