Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Rachel's blogging from NJ - check out the link at right.

So Kyle S. made his first appearance at the club since his accident and he actually doesn't look that bad, stitches are out and the scrapes are healing. We are at war however because he threw bread at my boat and it stuck to my ama. I had to fight off a flock of angry ducks who acted like my boat was Homer's Buffet. I still haven't figured out why he and Rob Partay had a bag of bread in the motorboat while they were coahcing but nothing they do surprises me.
I had a couple of great paddles today - wind is from the south-west so there's a little bit of wave action on the lake. Just enough to make it interesting. Ugh. I'm too tired to be creative right now. I went to return some videos to Blockbuster and got caught in a DOWNPOUR. Soaked, tired, going to bed.

No comments: