Tuesday, June 16, 2009

blog-neglect.
Here's a quick overview of the past weekend (with photos pilfered from other people).

Jenn was home for a super-quick visit and wedding spa/tea/lounge party. I didn't realize how much I've missed her until I heard her voice! Why did we ever let her leave Toronto? I actually encouraged her! I think they should just skip Deline and move back to Toronto. At least I'll be in Halifax to see her and Trent get married!
(I'm hiding in the back of this pic because I was heading to the soccer game and had already changed out of my party clothes, into jeans and TFC t-shirt. It offended my sense of photo-symmetry - until I saw this. It's like the crazy lady next door stuck her face in at the last minute).


A new puppy has taken on the job of training Larry. Meet Finley: 14 weeks and very laid back by all reports. I'm envious but not enough to go out and get a dog.


Louise and Jonathon are returning to America. They'll be here for a visit during July. In these photos, they're taking a break from packing...remind me why you're leaving Repulse Bay? I know this is right outside your front door!
I've secured my tickets for the Real Madrid game here in Toronto in August.
Excellent.
Step one of plan to seduce Cristiano Rinaldo initiated.

No comments: