Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can't wait! Sam Roberts is playing at the waterfront festival. I'm just going to grab a burrito for dinner and stay at the club after my paddle. Also playing this weekend are 54-40 and Bruce Cockburn.
I have to go to Toronto Island this weekend (coaching a crew) but should be home by around noon on Saturday. Lots of time to wander around Port Credit and enjoy one of our biggest parties of the summer!

Danielle was out in the coach boat tonight and when the bantam K-4 tipped, she couldn't get there fast enough because the motorboat was filling up with water. They pulled it out onto the trailer where you could see that someone had punched a hole in the side, near the back. Kyle pointed out that it looks like an ice pick or awl and I have to agree. They'd taken shots all along the side of the boat - only punctured it through in one spot though. Maybe it's the same person who trashed my boat last year!? I'd love it if they figured out who that was.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

ohhh we're going to see Sam Roberts here the August long weekend...can't wait. Now if we could only get a Sloan show in this summer and I'd have my fill of Canadian Rock to get me through to next summer.