Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm home now. And in spite of jetlag and lack of sleep from the previous 36 hours - marathon excursion through Athens, sleeping (actually, not sleeping) in the airport to catch our 5:00am flight to Amsterdam and then hiking through their city centre all day before an 8 hour flight home - this has been one of my best trips ever (I know - I say that every time. I'm so lucky!).
Here are just a few pics ...

Our first look at our digs for the week...travel fatigue disappeared in a second!


The view from my bedroom balcony on the first morning....overlooking the outdoor dining room (brown roof), overlooking the pool, overlooking the ocean.

Night number two...

taking a break from drinking wine....

St. Nicholas port...where we launched our boats.


no tans yet....

loving it.

No comments: