Sunday, February 21, 2010

On Sunday morning, I walked up to the coffee shop in Clarkson for breakfast and a latte. It used to be called Creamdales but it's under new management and I didn't note the new name. They're planning to go all organic. Anyway, I grabbed a table in the window. It was an amazing, sunny day and I wasn't in any hurry to leave. Fortunately I'd brought a book - a cover for what amounts to pure laziness. You can sit around forever if you're reading.

When I got home, I checked email and took a look at my blog stats. I noticed that someone had come to my blog by searching a friend. This is actually really common and the way that lots of people end up at my blog. What caught my attention was that the search was done from my friend's own office network server at 10:13 on Saturday night. I sent her an email saying not to be creeped out but she was so I sent her the name and position of the person (for those of you who think your visits are anonymous...well, they're not.) Anyway, don't know yet if she asked the person why they were doing a search on her. Intriguing!

Cool, go to Google Maps to do a virtual run on olympic courses...Skeleton!!

No comments: