Friday, February 19, 2010

One of my favourite guys contacted me on fb last night. Bob Craymer was every girls favourite crush all through junior and high school. He was super cute...as in David Cassidy cute, which in the early 70s was the best kind of cute. Actually, the first time I saw Ashton Kutcher on That '70s Show, I thought "OMG, Bob Craymer!"


All through school our classes and locker assignments were alphabetically determined, so - Craymer-Curry - we were always in the same home room with lockers beside each other. The fact that he'd frequently pull the back hem of my dress over my head during hallway rush hour never changed my opinion of him. He had the best attitude: always positive, sweet, he charmed everyone and crossed over the boundaries of adolescent cliques. In all of my memories, Bob is laughing.

He did some modelling while we were in school and for years after was the lead singer for the moderately successful band, Trixie Goes Hollywood.

I guess we all assumed he would continue with one of these careers or move into acting. Instead, he's now designing green furniture and interiors in Los Angeles.
Check out his website: robertcraymer.com

It's really too bad that he doesn't deliver to Canada because he's done some beautiful work!

No comments: