Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hey, the nicest guy on the planet (and one of the smartest) is building houses! Greg Secko started his business awhile ago but now has a website and monthly e-newsletter. The first issue will be discussing decks and an interior painting technique but he'd appreciate any suggestions for future issues so email him! I've added his site address to the links at right.

I'm hoping Greg can do a makeover on my house as soon as I can afford it - great location but not-so-great house. I've decided it makes more sense to change the structure than move again.

Amy H. had their baby boy sometime around noon. I'm sure he'll be a cutie like his big brother Dylan.

1 comment:

Greg Secko said...

Thanks for the kind words Lynne.

Your blogg is better than the news. I didn't know that Amy was in labour! Wow.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Greg