Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pick any "adult goes home for horrendous family dinner" flick and that was my weekend. And, I'd like to point out, without the great wardrobe and hot male actors. I wish I was still a kid and could put soap on the toothbrush of one of my siblings...
...and just so this isn't a completely bitter and wasted post, how about sending me the worst/best way you got back at siblings when you were kids? I'll post the best ones without names...
- two guys have emailed that they snapped off the heads of their sister's Barbie-dolls (c'mon, that's completely unimaginative)
- another stabbed his little brother with pencils and told him he would die of lead poisoning
- one guy ate all his sister's epilepsy medication
- a paddler's mom told me about putting contact cement all over her sister's hand while she was asleep and then tangling it up in her hair. They had to cut it all off.

Proof: kids are mean...creative, but mean...

No comments: