Monday, December 17, 2007


Crazy weather this weekend. I had to drive out to Scarborough on Saturday night and it was a nightmare. However, I had promised my Dad I'd come for a visit and Gary and Cheryl were having their end of the year party so it wasn't a wasted night.
The weather adn traffic had thinned out the guest list but with this group it doesn't matter - it's always a good time. I sat with Jackie, Blake and Sydney. It was great to catch up but everyone had an eye on the storm that was steadily escalating outside the window. I stayed for an hour and then headed home.


Sunday morning was even better - a ton of snow had fallen overnight and continued for most of the day. These are the times I'm glad for 4 wheel drive. I finished shovelling the driveway and took a short drive to Starbucks and Blockbuster. Now I was ready to be snowed in!

No comments: