Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I got most of my gift shopping done yesterday and I am very happy about that!
Tonight I have an appointment to have that chronic pain in my tailbone dealt with. It's funny how, if you think pain is associated with age or phsyiognomy, you just deal with it and push through it. As soon as I found out that it is indeed possible for your tailbone to be rotated or compressed without some kind of jarring impact, I became a real lightweight. I notice the pain constantly and let myself slack off if I feel pain during a workout. However, I'm very excited at the possiblity that some off the stuff that has challenged me in the year+ since I first noticed this problem will disappear. Paddle pool and spin class in particular have been incredibly uncomfortable.

No comments: