Monday, January 07, 2008

I'm a whiney bitch today so don't read any further. This post is mostly for venting. It's also to remind me that there will occasionally be days like this and we do get through them.

The list of grievances so far;

A) I had to do a bingo last night. For anyone masochistic enough to still be reading, canoe club members have to work at a bingo hall a couple of nights because they reciprocate with funding for the club which in turn saves us a lot on our membership fees. It's a good thing but it's still annoying to be stuck in a bingo hall on a sunday night for 3 and a half hours when you're not a bingo type of person.

B) We had paddle pool this morning (7 x 7', 1'R)and since my S.I. is still jammed, my back hurts more than usual. I'm fine with pieces shorter than 4' but right now we're doing a lot of technique which means longer pieces and I suck. Every part of the stroke hurts and it's got to be frustrating for the coach who says the same things over and over and thinks he's not getting through. Sorry Larry - you are, I'm just a whiney bitch..

C) in the "Waaah, I have to do my jaawwwwb" category, it's the first Monday where everyone's back at work (our clients in the academic sector have been off for 2 weeks) so we're really busy and they're all pissy and bitchy too.

D) and finally, somebody left a DQ swirl of poop on the seat of the only working women's toilet on the first floor. This is an office, dammit, adults only. WTF?? I had to go up to the second floor which always depresses me because they can afford nicer shoes.

Keep in mind it's only 8:00am.

No comments: