Thursday, March 12, 2009

First, just want to update on two multi-bypass surgeries on men who are so loved by all who know them.

My cousin Graham is finally through the worst of it and has miraculously done it without brain damage or other (predicted) bad stuff. Let's face it, a few days ago, they were saying another hour of life would be a blessing.

And Daddyo, just 16 hours after his 7 bypass surgery was on the phone and talking with the family.

Both these men are so good at their core and have engendered so much love in those who know them, this has only strengthened my belief in Karma and the power of love.

I have a ton of stuff to write about Costa Rica and photos to upload - unfortunately, the internet here is so slow it times out before I can get even one photo up. Lots to tell! I can pass along this though...weather forcast is sunny, mostly sunny, sunny, more sun....well, you get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go Daddy-O. Tough like nails.