Wednesday, July 22, 2009

mmmlah. My mouth is frozen. I've had some gradually increasing pain in a bottom right molar so called up the dentist and luckily got an appointment for first thing this morning. Love Harley! I was worried I'd need a root canal but it turns out a 20+ year old filling needed to be replaced. He did a fantastic, painless, job of removing the old metal filling and putting in a new white one. In at 8:00am, out by 9:30. And he's convinced me to go to Crossfit in Mississauga with him some Sunday.
The freezing is all in the back of my mouth so my tongue feels all swollen up. I imagine this is how someone with a peanut allergy feels when initially exposed. I don't mind this as much as freezing in the front where your whole face feels rubbery and coffee dribbles down your chin when you drink.
yeesh, the freezings starting to come out and it really hurts.

No comments: