Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So, I found the online manual for my garage door opener. The LED error code on my unit indicates a logic board failure. I was hoping that reprogramming the remotes would do it but no...I actually have to purchase the part and climb a ladder. Stupid house falling apart! Anyway, at least it's something I can fix. Love the internet. I want to marry it so it can fix everything in my life.
It started pouring rain just as I left work tonight and there was a massive backup on the ramp from the 427 onto the QEW westbound. It took awhile to work my way down to and across the Lakeshore, plus it was still raining as I went by the club so I went home instead. Since I have Doug's practice at 8:00 I went early and did 8km on the lake. There was basically a line running south off the end of the Ridgetown - east side of the line, in the rain - west side of the line out of the rain. Weird.
When I came into the dock, Chris was just going out in the motorboat to coach masters, carrying a deli tray of finger sandwiches, like he'd just come from a conference or something. I didn't care, I was doing back-to-back practices without dinner - I took two and they were delicious (buttery!).
Blake came to practice tonight so both crews were on the water at the same time. Ours is starting to come together even though we were missing a few people. After practice I gave Eve the Stonehookers t-shirt and asked Chris to give Matt the Cleese. When I came out of the changeroom, Chris had Matt's shirt on and said he was keeping it. By the time I got home Matt had posted a protest on FB so I told him I'd print him a new one. If anyone's a fan of silly walks or stonehookers, let me know.

No comments: