Saturday, February 25, 2006

Check out Thursday's post for the updated photo of Clem ...
The guys in Florida want me to send them the whole photo, right now. They're stuck at the Pines for two months and they have to see it today? No chance, mis
pequeños rehenes. Anyway, I have to give LC the opportunity to stop this...you'll just have to check back here in a few days.
I'll still send my photoshop stuff for entertainment. Just keep in mind that there are photos of every one of you guys all over the internet, especially on the CKC site. If anyone's sensitive about having their image modified for the sake of humour, tell me now. I don't want to hear any crying when I get down there. Here's an older one of Karl on Ice. Tommy, I think you're next on the hit list...Click on any image to enlarge and please feel free to leave me a message by clicking "comments"!

No comments: