Thursday, February 02, 2006

In one of those freak occurrences of sibling telepathy, my sister, brother and I each started going through old family photos in the same week. Laurel has pictures of us as kids, Graham has Dad's family and I have Mom's. Suddeny, there's a flurry of scanned images being passed back and forth.
My grandfather is standing 3rd from the left in this photo of an elk hunt in The Pas.
Graham would have been 3 months old when this photo of the 3 sisters was taken at Mrs. Ellis'. I suspect we girls were sent to the neighbour's to give Mom a break.

The women of Wolseley dressed to represent various nations. So funny - Aunt Isa (2nd from the right) is Canada. Someone had written all the names and corresponding countries on the back as well as the comment, "How do you like Isa's beaver?"

No comments: