Tuesday, February 28, 2006


I know it's tedious unveiling the Cleemenfluegen one little strip at a time but I want to give her one last day to make me take it down. She must be really busy with school or something. Anyway, I'm moving this pic up - mostly because I'm sure everyone's tired of seeing Karl on Ice. Nothing of note happening this week. I saw the movie RENT last night - great stage production which did not translate well onto film.
I'm in a post-Olympic slump. I went to Torino House (the Mangia & Bevi at King and Ontario) for the last night and to celebrate Jane Roos' award. On Monday she was all over the news, no doubt working hard to play on the momentum created by Canada's spectacular medal haul. I was watching it at the gym without a walkman so can't be sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow -- i really forgot how hideous that is -- what a dirty dirty nippletassled stripper.
thanks lynne!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, the ginger girl is hot!

Cat