Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I was randomly looking for paddling photos and came across Steve Giles' Canoe Technique blog. I've added the link at right.

Only a few more hours before I leave for Australia. I haven't even started to get organized but that's okay. I've had a lot of stuff going on.
It was my son's birthday yesterday so we met for dinner and then went to see Superbad. So funny. I was supposed to meet him at the theatre but at the last minute my stupid Nissan Pathfinder caused a problem. The power window stopped working while the passenger window was open. This has happened before and while it will randomly start working again, there's no way to predict when or to force it. It's not a fuse thing, it's a known issue with the power window motor. Since the movie theatre's in a sketch area and I didn't want to leave my car wide-open there, I had to ask Ryan to pick me up.

No comments: