Monday, July 17, 2006




National Team Trials # 3
I flew to Montreal on Saturday morning. It was as hot - the olympic basin is just like some big griddle on the south shore. Racing was good but I won't bore you with individual race results - they can be found at http://canoekayak.ca/eng_cat.cfm?ID=52 . Chrissy and Rachel (far right and far left respectively) made the Pan Am team. Pan Am games are in Mexico this September - congratulations ladies! The rest of us are thinking they might need a support group on site. Will they be able to hear us cheering from the swim-up margarita bar? Actually, I have to go meet the rest of the girls right now - we're going out for a celebration. Will write more about Bastille Day etc later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The chick in the middle is seeeexy.

Kisses
JP

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to be a paddle.

Anonymous said...

me thinks somebody got to photoshop the bearded chick outta the pic.My pics are available in various poses if needed.

Anonymous said...

how can I get my picture taken with them? its velly nice