Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thank goodness I never got around to removing the pile of winter workout clothes from my car. On Thursdays I don't have to be at work until 9:00 so after great workouts in both db and C-1, I still had time to iron my favourite Roxy skirt and blow-dry my hair. I was thinking I looked pretty good when I stopped at Starbucks for a grande Misto. I hadn't driven a block before I'd dumped half of the contents into my lap...and had to drive to work sitting in a puddle of hot coffee with milk and sugar. Fortunately, there were fleece warm-up pants in the car. Unfortunately, I still had to walk across the parking lot in my "must-have-peed-herself" skirt while a busload of japanese exchange teachers disembarked. Very funny!

Someone just sent this article on the Budays ... http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060624/SPORTS/606240317/-1/archives

No comments: