Wednesday, July 05, 2006

urrgh. The malaria is so bad I can't even get excited over the news that Kelly Slater is single again. Okay, it's really just a flu virus but humour me. These things always feel way worse in the summer.
So for our amusement, I'm attaching what is possibly THE worst video ever made. Gotta love David Hasselhoff! Actually, I caught him on that new show - what is it - Trailer Park Talent Show? America's Got Talent? - and he's very engaging. I'm not a fan but did meet him once at The Docks and he is one of the tallest, most attractive men I've ever seen.

Okay - turn up the sound for this one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is one of the tallest most attractive man I ever seen too. Talented too.
I would bend him like Beckham.

Kisses!
JP

Anonymous said...

P.S. same goes for Slater.

Kisses all around

JP

Lynne said...

I'm not sure if you're baiting me or JP but Cat, you are clearly the Master Baiter at 1 Civic Centre.

Jennifer said...

Have board will travel and spent winter breaks in Cocoa Beach for 12 years. REally...we should have hooked up by now but better late than never.

As for DH..saw him in Yorkville once in a yellow wind suit, he looked like Big Big.

Lynne said...

How did you NOT ever meet him? Marin says she met him down there on Cocoa and he gave her surfing lessons when she was 17 or something.

John P said...

Ha Ha,
Master Baiter!

I was never much of a Knight Rider fan. That car was just too smug for me.
Give me "BJ and the Bear"!

the real JP
(not to be confused with the real Slim Shady)