Wednesday, February 21, 2007

How do you like my new "Chinese Zodiac" clock? I wish I had more time to change the rest of the template to match it.
Actually, the question of how much time I spend on my blog came up the other day when a non-blogging friend checked mine out for the first time. Blogspot makes the initial setup pretty easy with ready-made templates. I've made some additions like the clock - in which case getting it the way I want it, size and position, takes some time but not hours or days. In general, I do most of the posts during my coffee break or at the end of my lunch hour. Video and photo uploads only take a second, especially since I have a HUGE database of photos. Plus, I am the google - youtube queen. So, if you think you'd like to blog, give it a go and let me know if you need help!

Speaking of blog-goddesses...
If, like me, you are disturbed by the current goings-on in the music industry, please visit Go Fug Yourself (link at right) and read the "Well Played Tina Turner" post. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who falls asleep each night hoping I'll wake up to the realization that Freddy Mercury is not dead - that, in fact, "he's just fine and ready to go on tour again".
Well played, fuggers!

No comments: