Monday, February 05, 2007

Point form post.
-Really busy the past week what with upping our workouts in preparation for Florida and more classes at circus school.
-Went on a date on Thursday unfortunately, he turned out to be baggage guy after all. Brought up his ex-wife within the first 8 minutes so I won't be seeing him again.
- On Friday, I went skating with Andrea, Trevor, Mackenna and Alicia at the ice pad on Woodeden. I haven't skated in ages and it was tons of fun - even with my hockey skates and a pitted ice rink.
- Saturdays a full day of training - until 2:00 at least. After that, I went to the F.I. for a flush run and then sorted clothes for Jackie's clothing swap party. It was a fun time, got rid of some clothes, hung out with friends and Jackie raised about $600 for the arthritis foundation. Tammy brought their new little baby, Kyle John. He's 10 days old and a dream child. He slept the entire time except for 10 minutes when he woke up for a snack. Carrie's been so busy with school that I haven't had a chance to see her - she doesn't look pregnant from the back but she's got a baby bump up front.
- I slept until 10:30 on Sunday. Truthfully, I only got out of bed because I wanted coffee and it had to be Timmie Ho's. I spent the afternoon checking out Marisha's new place at Harbourfront - it's fantastic! End unit with an unobstructed view of the lake. I think she'll be really happy there. After that, I headed home for a relaxing night eating pizza while flipping between Entourage (dvd) and the Superbowl.
- There's new energy at the club as people get ready to leave for training camp. I don't go until March but all the boat loading and talk of flying/driving south is making me excited about my own trip! I haven't booked my flight yet but am watching the websites. I may end up driving yet if I don't find a way to get my boat down there!
-I'm still plagued by this sinus infection but I have a doctor's appointment at the end of the week so have hopes of getting rid of it forever!

No comments: