Thursday, February 22, 2007

The power has gone off at work 6 times since I've been here this morning. I wish they'd just send us home. I wonder if there's any correlation between the outages and my severe craving for coffee and peanut butter cookies.

I picked this item up at christmas just because....I don't know why... it's so damned funny (did I say "damned"? Ironic.) Couldn't figure out who to give it to so it just sits on my desk at work. A couple of people were slightly offended until I pointed out that it's probably marketed as a serious item in the southern states. Click to enlarge so you can read the labels. The Jesus statue with the mirror belly is pretty cool but my favourite is the Virtuous Vanilla Lip Balm - SPF 18! Is that enought to keep my lips soft and smooth while I burn for all eternity??!

Ever since I checked out Marisha's new condominium overlooking the lake, I've been rethinking my need for a house in the suburbs. The more I think about it, the crazier it seems. Do I really need 4 bedrooms? 3 bathrooms? A CAR?? The answer is obvious. However, being the slow mover that I am, it'll be at least a couple of years before I make a move. On Saturday, I'm dropping by another friend's new condo at King & Spadina. The penthouse in his building is available for about the same cost as my house. I wish I was more spontaneous...

No comments: