Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Whoa, weird. I was flipping through the channels tonight and something caught my eye on channel 21 (I later found out it's ShopTV Canada), a name I recognized...
It was Catherine Garceau giving a testimonial for this product . It was so random. For a few years after the 2000 Olympics, I used to run into her at the PC Starbucks. She wasn't up to much and was yo-yoing between 10-20 extra pounds but now she looks fantastic. Back to the way she looked when Tommy was dating her and she used to come to our spin sessions at Gears. Hey, wasn't she double-jointed or something too?
Double whoa, I just did a quick google and she really has her shiat together. Click on her name for her website. Aside from being a performer in some exotic underwater show at a resort somewhere, she's doing a bunch of stuff and even found time to write her memoir “Fish Out of Water, an Olympian’s Journey back to Amazing Grace” which is set to be published next year. Very nice, I wish her the best.

1 comment:

Greg Secko said...

Hey Lynne,

I was just looking at the shark pics! Very cool.