Monday, October 02, 2006

Okay, there seems to be some conspiracy to get me playing guitar again. I haven't picked it up in at least a year and the kids at the club have been ripping into me about slacking. They're all incredibly talented and we're hoping to get the winter jam sessions going at the canoe club again.
So Kyle Smith is giving me crap one afternoon and a day later I get a little reminder by seeing my axe on Joan Armatrading's website. The next day, I'm home sick and watching dvds to take my mind off how beautiful the weather is outside. I picked up a Ryan Reynolds movie, Just Friends. In this one, Chris Klein is a guitar playing... umm... player and he has this crazy collection of guitars - all Ovations. See what I mean? It wouldn't mean anything if they were Gibsons or Fenders but they're not...so, alright already, I'm working on it...

No comments: