Thursday, October 12, 2006

SNOW!!
WTF? I was wearing shorts and a tank top 3 days ago!!
Today, I went for a run at lunch (in shorts) and it was really windy but when I came out of the office at 4:00 it was dead calm. Always a bad sign. As I got onto the QEW the wind really picked up and as I passed Hurontario I was in a full-scale blizzard! Crazy. The temperature on the car thermometer dropped one whole degree in less than a minute.
At the club we were given the option of paddling or body weights. We all picked body weights but ugh...start of the season. We only did level 4 but it took forever and seemed so tough. In a few weeks we'll probably be doing level 9 and fondly reminiscing about the day we only had to do 140 reps of everything...
After a quick trip home to let Hawkeye out, I headed downtown for my flexibility class at the circus school (or Clown College as Paul Coulson and Kyle Smith like to call it). Still loving it!!

Jenn is back from her birthday trip to Deline. If you're a romantic, go over to CIGAR and read about her ordeal with the Hollywood ending. This story is definitely going in the screenplay (except it'll be West Palm Beach instead of Norman Wells). I thought stuff like this only happened to Pete and Sarah!

No comments: