Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ack.
I've been walking around all day with no idea of how FUGLY I look!! My day started at 4:00am because this stupid sinus infection has escalated to grosscon two. Since I had a dentist's appointment with Harley first thing and I felt like a big bag of poo I didn't bother, oh you know... brushing my hair or washing my face...or even looking in the mirror before I left the house. After the dentist's, I went to the walk-in clinic to get some antibiotics and then straight to the pharmacy where I waited for half an hour for my prescriptions before returning to the doctor's office because I'd left my health card there. As I was leaving, I caught sight of my reflection in the car window...oh my god...it was HIDEOUS! And I had subjected the general public to this for about 3 hours! No wonder Harley had put his face mask on over his eyes and that woman in Shoppers had pulled her little child out of my way...
And appropriately, I've become a hermit. I can't seem to bring myself to leave the house. I'm missing my favourite circus classes - trapeze and acrobatics. I did paddle pool on Wednesday night and it was way harder than it should have been. My heart rate was way up so I decided to skip trapeze and acro. Aside from the appointments this morning, I didn't go to work and spent the afternoon watching Bend it Like Beckham and talking to my son on the phone about whether or not my cell will work on Rogers GSM network.

No comments: