Sunday, January 07, 2007

Random - I ran into Rob Stott while running in Rattray Marsh this afternoon. His parents live a couple of streets over so I guess they were over for dinner. We were going in opposite directions - he just starting out and me just finishing up - so didn't stop to talk - just yelled Happy New Year as we passed.
After my run, Marisha, Gavin and I ordered chinese and watched some really bad reality tv. Starting with something called "Grease: You're the One that I Want". Ugh. The Apprentice was slightly better but by then Linda had dropped by with her GIANT malamute followed by Sonya and her new puppy, Findlay. He's a "golden-doodle" (I do not like these designer dogs and the silly names they attach to them). I realized that I'm finally immune to puppy-charms. Good thing or I would be running out to get a dog. He was pretty cute though.

No comments: