Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ugh. I am so sick, I've basically been stuck in the house all weekend. I think it's a sinus infection. Besides all the grossness that goes along with this, I've got Penaten cream smeared around my nose. It's dumb looking but completely effective if you don't want your nose to look like you took a cheese grater to it. I told my niece Tara I was going to put a bag over my head before I went outside and she thought that was a good idea. Don't want to scare little children. I will give a million dollars to anyone who brings me raspberry gelatto.
So, the most exciting news so far in 2007 is that Carrie and Attila are going to have a baby. Carrie thinks everyone's heard by now but said I can post the news just in case. Super-baby Buday (c'mon, look at the genetics) is due in July. I'm really pleased for them and the rest of the family! First baby on both sides. Alyson and Dray are also expecting their second - oh and Tammy and Greg should have their second any day now. It's a veritable paddler baby boom. The guys are probably already working out line-ups for the 2021 juvi war canoes.

No comments: