Friday, March 19, 2010

Stuff.
Ian found a seahorse. We can't tell if it's dead but it moves slightly when u pick it up so we put it back in the water

I went for a hard paddle this morning and then a bike ride out to Howrd Park and all around Tarpon Springs. Had a quick lunch then went out for another (easy) pAddle. Ther was a stiff headwind and the tide was high. Saw a trio of dolphins and hoped they would come and swim with me but just then the Spongeorama boat came by and they jumped on it's wash. So fun just to watch them having so much fun.

Had dinner at Crabby Bill's with Peter, Attila, Jess, Ian & Alicia. We were going to go back to the house & play poker but I could see everyone was tired and winding Dow (me as well) and bailed.
My tv remote had stopped working and the front desk said they would send someone to reprogram it. Clearly they forgot but I just googled the tithe tv brand along with the remote brand and model number. Brilliant interweb coughed up instructions for bypassing the code. I am once again prone and flicking through the channels instead of crouchng on the floor in front of the tv. Done & done.

No comments: