Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I picked up Gnarls Barkley's St. Elsewhere last night. I definitely like it but will have to listen a few more times before deciding whether I LOVE it. The style is a bit schizophrenic and at times there are strong reminders that Danger Mouse produced the Gorillaz last album but it must mean something that I played it all the way through on it's first time out of the wrapper. Word is that Paris Hilton (??!) is planning to cover "Crazy" for her debut album. Gah, that could ruin it for me!

It looks like Kevin is currently in 5th place in the RAAM and has raised $87,297.00 to fight cancer. Just over 350 miles to the finish line - GO KEV!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMg..I almost bought that album last night. Picked up St. Ralph and a copy of Xavier Rudd's Food in my Belly for my friend Mike's cottage next weekend.

Lynne said...

St. Ralph - the movie or the soundtrack? Whichever, any movie/soundtrack that features Joel Plaskett Emergency has to be good!

Jennifer said...

I picked up the movie...do recall it had a good soundtrack...might need that too.