Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wow - this is the week of homecomings. So great to have you back Jenn! And I can't believe you actually volunteered to come out to practice at 5:45 this morning! You look fantastic, by the way. Vancouver apparently has some kind of reverse-aging oxygenation system - I must move there before it's too late!
We played a little birthday poker at Carrie and Attila's last night. Carrie had seen Louise and little Mia at Alyson's. Can't wait to see them!
I'm helping my son move into his new apartment this weekend. This is exciting because, although they've had lots of apartments while in university, they were too far away for me to be part of the moving process. I'll probably just get in the way taking photos - "Okay, hold up that heavy looking box ... just a little higher...hiiiigher...okay smile..."

No comments: