Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Okay, since I trashed Paris Hilton sound unheard in my last post, I'm offering up the video of her first pop release, The Stars are Blind. Taken at face value, I actually like the song and suspect it's doing well in clubs all over the world. It makes me wish I was going to Santorini this summer! The video, well that's another story. It's obvious that very little went into the "scripting". (It looks like the direction went something like this, "You...boy, yes you, the pretty one - go grope Paris..now roll around in the sand. More groping...more rolling. Annnnnddd cut."



I can't help but be struck by the similarities to a big club fav by another vapid Blondie.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the clip until she starts singing.
\I'll still hit her
\\with a lot of rubber

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My name is J.P. The comment above belongs to me.

\Hugs

Lynne said...

Nice try Mr. Purr. Besides my Stealth software that tracks posters' locations, J.P. always signs his comments "\Kisses"

Lynne said...

Oh, I dare....in fact, don't leave your desk. I'm coming over to slap you right now.

Anonymous said...

from the book of JP:
122:32 "Paris Hilton walks into a bar with a monkey, a tiger and four ferrets. The bartender looks up and says, "Slut.""

John P said...

I thought I read somewhere that Paris's handlers won't let her outside when it rains.
Something about her looking up and drowning.

Big round of kisses
J.P.

Anonymous said...

JP also says:" Paris Hilton is an atrractive and fun loving young woman. It is not her fault that she was born into a family of abundant wealth and living a high lifestyle. The jealous Paris haters on this thread are cracking me up. Seriously."

\\I'll hit her
\rubber or not

Anonymous said...

also :Its obvious that this young woman has captured the imagination of the world and they are interested in her goings on. She is hardworking.attractive, vibrant and appears to have a lot of fun. I, personally, don't see why anybody has a problem with her.


\JP

Lynne said...

Guys...you sit beside each other. Get off my blog and work this out in person!!

John P said...

I think I saw Anonymous in Paris's Sex Tape. If you look carefully, he's playing Twister in the background.

Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton has had a successful television program, a jewelry line, a best selling book and she has other business aspirations. It appears she is a hardworker and is trying to make some of her own money.

JP

John P said...

Do you think "Mr Purr" hears the voice of "Anonymous" in his head, or is it the other way round?

Rubber Kisses
JP