Thursday, March 23, 2006




Congratulations to Louise and J.B. - their little girl, Mia Carling was born at 3.24pm on March 21st (same birthday as mom!) 5 lbs 14 oz and 18".
She's a cutie - more pics are available at;

http://web.mac.com/wyldwood34/iWeb/Baby%20Site

And not to share space on great announcements but this has been a big month for baby news. Just before I left for Florida, my longtime friend J.P. let me know that he and his wife are expecting in August. I'm VERY pleased as I've always thought they would make great parents. Never say never, Jeep.

I'm definitely making up for all those spin classes I missed this winter. Everywhere I want to go is a 90 min. bike ride (45 out and back). And going over the causeway on a windy day is almost as good as a hill climb workout at Gears. No problem though. When I get to the mall or the surf shop I calculate;
(distance travelled on bike + $$ saved on gas) = $XXX.XX to spend

Sailing yesterday was great! I'm on my way there now (the library's on the way) but may not get to go out as they're expecting a storm. . That's cool - 90 minutes riding on the Merritt Island Tropical Trail is not so bad. Yesterday there were peacocks all over the road and quite a few dolphins playing close to shore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Surfer Girl,

This upcoming Thursday, we go for the next ultrasound, and we should be able to tell the sex.

Will it be a Frodo, or a Xena the Warrior Princess?

yours
Jeep