Friday, March 31, 2006

The weather here has been amazing since I got home and I'm not just saying that in response to the taunts coming from Sunfish on the west coast. I paddled on Wednesday night and it was too hot for the double layer of Craft shirts.
As to the comments from Mr. Purr and J.P. - I've sponsored a family of Rumanian gypsies on your behalf. They'll be arriving in May so don't bother seeding your front lawns.


Updates;
I've added a new link on the sidebar for le Viaduc de Millau. What a beautiful bridge!I wish I was driving on it everytime I check out the webcam.
I've also updated the post about Bert with some links.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would hardly call it taunting! Anyways, you will be happy to know its raining this morning. Did I mention I wore shorts to ball hockey that night?

Lynne said...

Hmmm, sending me a photo of beautiful blossoms and fabulous shoes? In my book, that smacks of taunting, my well-shod friend...That's it. I'm getting on a plane for YVR tomorrow.