Friday, March 10, 2006

Odds & Ends

One last look at Clem's declaration of independence before she slips off the page and into the archives.

I really just want to see if it was a coincidence that activity spiked on my site meter when I originally posted this. And I should tell you that I had Clem's full permission to post the photo before I started any of this. I think her exact words were "Go ahead! Anyone who thinks those are my real boobs is a duffus." So those who were worried that I might post near-naked photos of you without permission (you know who you are) can relax.

And regarding the Max LaR sighting at Hardwood Hills: he's no longer "X" and he's reportedly a circus performer in Montreal (a la Cirque du Soleil). I'm not making this up. And I'm not that surprised either. When we were in Montreal, he did a pretty convincing impersonation of Spiderman, climbing up the wall and across the ceiling of his apartment. I'm not making this up either.

Ms. Amazing Guns did NOT go out with hockey-lounge-lizard-guy. A good call since it turns out he's well known to others in the community.

JS reminded me of what the cashier at the Georgia jail said after we'd paid our speeding fine. Something along the lines of, "Yeah, that's our slogan: Georgia, come for a vacation and leave on probation!" Just a reminder for those of you driving to Florida.


I've been catching up on the second season of Ali G... So funny.

No comments: