Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mr. Purr gets stopped going through customs...
Customs: One Swedish-made penis enlarger.
Mr. Purr: That's not mine.
Customs: One credit card receipt for Swedish-made penis enlarger signed by Mr. Purr.
Mr. Purr: I'm telling ya baby that's not mine.
Customs: One warranty card for Swedish-made penis enlarger pump, filled out by Mr. Purr.
Mr. Purr: I don't even know what this is! This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.
Customs: One book, "Swedish-made Penis Enlargers And Me: This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby", written by Mr. Purr

3 comments:

John P said...

I remember meeting Mr. Purr at his book signing at the Learning Annex.

John P said...

I was only available that night because my regular class, "Building Your Confidence Through Aggression", was cancelled.

Lynne said...

Ha ha, I remember that - you went around giving nougies to everyone. Jerry never recovered...