Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The renovations started on my house this morning. Yeah, I know I said never again but 2 of the bathrooms are pooched. The sinks are rusting and the enamel has flaked off, the toilet in the master bath runs constantly so I had to shut it off and I have to use vice grips to turn on the cold water in the main shower. I'm actually kind of excited for the changes.
Mike showed up at 7am and had started tearing out the master bath before I'd even left for work! I'm ripping out everything and putting in a shower instead of replacing the tub. I'll put a soaker tub in the main bathroom.
Tammy is a big help - no surprise! How many houses have she and Greg renovated? She's meeting me at the Tile Shoppe after work to help pick my tile. Mike sounded really relieved when I told him she was helping me.

She also told me about a great site for home reno ideas

No comments: